Junior Tigers Program
Junior Tigers Program is specially designed for children of all skill levels between the ages of 8 and 12 years old. Our curriculum is focused on developing our students' self-discipline, confidence, improved listening and motor skills, respect, fitness, setting and achieving goals, art of taekwondo, and much more!
Along with learning the techniques of Taekwondo, our students develop life skills that are valuable in daily life which will help to build their characters. Parents and teachers notice the positive effect learning Taekwondo has on students success in school. As your child improves their ability to focus, block out distractions, and follow instructions, they will become more efficient at homework and gain a longer attention span for learning any topic.
1. Learning the art of Taekwondo (blocking techniques, kicking techniques, hand techniques, etc)
2. Encouragement on developing a responsible behavior and goal setting.
3. Benefits of perseverance (not giving up when faced with challenges).
4. Increased focus and self-control
5. Activities that develop basic skills such as coordination, balance, and following instructions.
6. Enhancing social skills (being courteous and showing respect for others, teamwork, and communication with others).
7. Preparing and instructing students to progress to the next stage of Taekwondo.