Little Tigers Program
If you're looking for a new activity that is fun for your 4-7 year old, consider this Little Tigers Program as a exciting way to introduce the art of Taekwondo while preparing children to be better by improving their focus and respect. Our program will encourage Little Tigers to achieve their personal best, not only in martial arts, but also at school and at home.
Little Tigers Program is specially designed for children between the ages of 4 and 7 years old. Our curriculum is focused on developing our students' self-discipline, confidence, improved listening and motor skills, and all of the basic motions of taekwondo.
1. Learning the art of Taekwondo (blocking techniques, kicking techniques, hand techniques, etc)
2. Positive reinforcement, encouragement, and cooperation to achieve goals.
3. Activities that develop basic skills such as coordination, balance, and following instructions.
4. Developing major muscle groups with activities and skills assisted by running, jumping, and kicking.
5. Increased focus and self-control.
6. Enhancing social skills (showing respect for others, teamwork, and communication with others).
7. A fun and safe form of exercise that's a great way to burn off extra energy.